For those of you following along, you know that I personally use Avon Anew Vitale line. I’ve been using Vitale since I first joined Avon so for about 9-10 months. I love the results that I have had with this line. If you’re interested in reading my official reviews, scroll down to the bottom. I originally used the Avon Anew Vitale Gel Cleanser but since that has been discontinued, I use the Anew Clean cleansers BUT I still use the Vitale regimen. I own both the Anew Vitale Day Lotion and the Anew Vitale Day Cream.
Tip: Anew Vitale Day Lotion is slightly thinner so perfect for those with oily skin. I personally suggest the cream if you have dryer skin or prefer heavier solution. They are both somewhat thin so not like a pudding (i.e. Noxzema) but the consistency of the lotion is a very lightweight lotion.
Typical age group: 20s-30s (base this on your skincare concerns)
Need it (benefits)?
Look perfectly poreless in one week! This anti-aging day cream with SPF 25 protection is formulated to fight the signs of stress, fatigue and energize the look of skin. Created to recapture the look of youthful, glowing, healthy and evenly toned skin. 1.7 fl. oz.
• Provides broad spectrum protection SPF 25
• Skin looks more even-toned and vibrant, with poreless perfection and a youthful glow
• Glides on smoothly
• Leaves skin feeling hydrated
• Has a lightweight texture
• Is non-oily, oil-free
• Has a shine-free, matte finish
• Suitable for all skin tones
• Noncomedogenic and nonacnegenic
• Allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested
• Apply every morning. Gently smooth over cleansed face and neck before sun exposure.
Retail Price: $24.00
Sale: $14.99 (Currently on sale in Campaign 21)
To get the full-size now: Avon Anew Vitale Collection
To try it:
Love it? Share your results! I’d love to hear from you!