The Best Moisturizer for Oily Skin???
Ugh! I can never seem to find anything to keep my makeup on and even when I’m not wearing foundation, my skin keeps getting oily. I’ve tried all the tips in makeup groups and even decided not to wear moisturizer. I got enough moisture as it is! I’m going to give this product one last try.
Introducing the nutraeffects product line. The Balance Collection is designed to help keep skin perfectly balanced and can be used in both hot and cold climates, both of which can throw skin’s oil and hydration levels out of balance.
nutraeffects Balance Daily Cream SPF 15 helps regulate oily zones while maintaining moisture in dry areas. It is an ultra-lightweight oil-free cream that reduces the appearance of shine instantly and helps balance skin without disturbing skin’s natural pH balance. 1.7 fl. oz.
This product is Gluten Free.
• Free of parabens, phthalates and dyes
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Mattifies in 30 seconds (or on contact)
• Makes skin look and feel morning fresh all day
• Makes skin look shine free all day
• Reduces oil and minimizes the look of pores
• Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (with a PA++ rating)
• Ultra-lightweight that has an invisible look and feel
• Absorbs quickly
• Non-greasy/oily and non-sticky/tacky
nutraeffects Product Guide
To purchase the cream: http://avon4.me/2pyGBHh
If you’re interested in selling Avon: http://www.beautybosswins.com
Facebook Personal Page
Facebook Business Page
Try Avon’s Anew Vitale Day Lotion SPF 25 before you buy it! Click here to request a free sample.
For those of you following along, you know that I personally use Avon Anew Vitale line. I’ve been using Vitale since I first joined Avon so for about 9-10 months. I love the results that I have had with this line. If you’re interested in reading my official reviews, scroll down to the bottom. I originally used the Avon Anew Vitale Gel Cleanser but since that has been discontinued, I use the Anew Clean cleansers BUT I still use the Vitale regimen. I own both the Anew Vitale Day Lotion and the Anew Vitale Day Cream.
Tip: Anew Vitale Day Lotion is slightly thinner so perfect for those with oily skin. I personally suggest the cream if you have dryer skin or prefer heavier solution. They are both somewhat thin so not like a pudding (i.e. Noxzema) but the consistency of the lotion is a very lightweight lotion.
Typical age group: 20s-30s (base this on your skincare concerns)
Need it (benefits)?
Look perfectly poreless in one week! This anti-aging day cream with SPF 25 protection is formulated to fight the signs of stress, fatigue and energize the look of skin. Created to recapture the look of youthful, glowing, healthy and evenly toned skin. 1.7 fl. oz.
• Provides broad spectrum protection SPF 25
• Skin looks more even-toned and vibrant, with poreless perfection and a youthful glow
• Glides on smoothly
• Leaves skin feeling hydrated
• Has a lightweight texture
• Is non-oily, oil-free
• Has a shine-free, matte finish
• Suitable for all skin tones
• Noncomedogenic and nonacnegenic
• Allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested
• Apply every morning. Gently smooth over cleansed face and neck before sun exposure.
Retail Price: $24.00
Sale: $14.99 (Currently on sale in Campaign 21)
To get the full-size now: Avon Anew Vitale Collection
To try it:
Love it? Share your results! I’d love to hear from you!
Avon Anew Clean Refining Daily Scrub Review
Avon Anew Clean New Product Review
Avon Anew Travel Sizes
Update: Anew Vitale Review