Avon Brochure – Avon Campaign 15 2016 available online from 6/24/16 – 7/8/16, with wonderful addition of Anew Clean cleansers, first ever cleansing brush, Mega Effects mascara with Keratin, beauty specials and more!
What are pores and why do we have them?
- The pore refers to the opening of the hair follicle on the surface of your skin, which extends down through multiple layers of skin. Inside the follicle are small glands which produce oil called sebum. Sebum travels up the follicle and helps coat your skin to protect it from bacteria, viruses, and environmental skin damage. Sometimes, though, the pore gets blocked, which can result in acne.
What causes people to have larger pores?
- Genetics is the greatest determining factor. People with large pores on their face often have family members with large pores.
- Your age is another determining factor. As you age, your skin can lose elasticity. This can cause the skin to stretch and sag, and can make the pores on your face appear larger.
- Skin type can also contribute, as oily-looking skin tends to make pores appear larger.
- Debris, such as dead skin cells, can collect inside and around the edges of pores causing the pore to stretch making it appear larger.
- Sun damage and aging can thicken the outer layer of skin. As the dead skin cells rise out of the pore, they can form a tiny volcano-like rim around the pore. This can make pores appear bigger than they really are.
Can I shrink my pores?
- Unfortunately, you can’t do anything to permanently shrink large pores. The good news, however, is that there are ways you can make your pores look smaller.
- 1) There are ingredients and topical solutions in many skincare moisturizers that can help prevent skin cells inside the pore from sticking together and clogging it up and help to dry out the skin.
- 2) Use a gentle exfoliator on your skin to help remove dead skin layers and help reduce the ridges that can develop around your pores.
- 3) If you use makeup, remember to wash it off each night with a gentle cleanser to help prevent pore blockage. Washing your face regularly to cut down on oiliness can improve appearance.
- 4) Use products with SPF to protect your skin from damaging effects of the sun.
How does Vitale Day Lotion work to shrink the look of my pores?
- Those with oily skin can try an oil-free moisturizer or lotion such as Vitale Day Lotion.
- Vitale Day Lotion can help provide daily sun protection with broad spectrum SPF 25.
- The product is specifically formulated to provide all day shine free-finish.
- Anew Vitale Day lotion also contains ingredients that make your pores look smaller and more refined in one day.
- With both UV damage and aging, the matrix supporting the pores can gradually weaken. Vitale Day Lotion is formulated to help restore and stabilize the skin’s underlying matrix, and to help prevent damage that can make skin more vulnerable to the signs of aging.
What other benefits does Vitale offer?
• VitaTone Complex evens skin tone out and improves clarity
• Relieves skin dryness and hydrates skin instantly
• Immediately boosts skin’s hydration by 178%
• Provides broad spectrum SPF 25 protection
• Non comedogenic and non acnegic
• Allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested
Where can I find Anew Vitale products?
- Vitale is available online at Avon Anew Vitale
- Through your lovely representative (Natalie Butler). Contact me for a free sample.