Have you been paying attention to the direct delivery incentives? If not, why aren’t you? You are missing out on the opportunity to get free stuff! For example, if you have $100 in direct delivery orders from December 17-24, 2016, you’ll receive a FREE full-sized bottle of Little Red Dress Eau de Parfum (being released in Campaign 3, 2017). This could be a great way for you to save money instead of buying it from the What’s New or the brochure. You save at least $15!
I have received so many free items from my online sales such as Wintersoft bundle, Prima and I’ll even receive Little Red Dress as I already have over $100 in online sales! Look out for the Direct Delivery e-mails from Avon and even the e-mails I send so you’ll know what’s coming. Not part of Avon yet? Click here to join Avon today.
Let’s get started!
How to get online sales — online marketing of course but there’s other ways to generate online sales:
- Ask your current face-to-face customers to shop via your online e-store. Tell them how they can save 20% on their order by just ordering online or how they’ll receive free stuff too!
- Place the orders for them; especially if they do not have computer or elderly. Be sure to collect their money upfront. Their orders will be delivered directly to their doors. How convenient!
- Host an online party. Facebook seems to be the more convenient solution.
- Always include your online store web address on all of your marketing materials: brochures, business cards, e-mail signature etc.
Another idea: look at the daily promotional e-mails. If you have an order that you need to place, place it through your online store and use the promo code to get the free items. For example, there was a code to receive a FREE Avon Senses Frosted Winterberry set with an order of X amount. I had some orders that I received off ordering schedule that met the minimum required amount AND one of my customers wanted the Frosted Winterberry set anyway!
Another way to get free stuff: attend your local sales meetings (if available). Contact your local district sales manager (I include his or her name in your welcome e-mail). Usually at the sales meetings, DSMs give newbies or newcomers a small “token” of appreciation. If not, still take the opportunity to visit to learn more about the products and experience them first hand so you can tell your customers about them without having to purchase them.
Now what to do with this free stuff:
- Personal use – if you’ve always wanted it, PERFECT! Save yourself the money and wear/use it BUT also let customers see/experience it to help build future sales.
- Product Giveaway/Sweepstakes – check local laws for sweepstakes. Use the item as an incentive in exchange for their contact information. Once you gain their contact information, you can either service them through delivering brochures or enroll in your online marketing via your WEB OFFICE on youravon.com. Turn them into potential customers!
- Demo – carry it around and let potential customers sample it. This will build future sales.
- Sell it – either full price or discount and earn either 100% profit or whatever earnings of your choice for instant sales.
- Gift it – this can either be an indiscreet way to inform someone of your new Avon business or a way to get someone to change their mind about Avon — especially those naysayers 🙂
- Pay helpers – this is a very kind gesture to show gratitude for anyone who is helping growing your business. It shows them you care and will even entice them to help you find more customers so they can receive more gifts. It’s a win-win situation.
So hurry! There’s still time to get a free bottle of Little Red Dress! Get those online sales rolling!
Attention Avon customers: this is also a great time for you to try the new perfume with this awesome offer. As of December 20, 2016 (Campaign 1), Little Red Dress is available exclusively online.