Vitamin C isn’t just for your internal health and immune system; it’s also good for your skin as well!
Have you ever wondered how some people look as if they’ve never aged? Vitamin C it’s in many things we encounter but sometimes we don’t get enough. So what do we do? Add it to our skincare regimen!
Benefits of Vitamin C:
- It helps with aging and wrinkles
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces brown spots
- Firms skin
- Enhances skin clarity
- Makes skin more resilient
- Brightens skin
- Makes skin look smoother, softer, clearer and evens skin tone
- Fights photo-damage
Do you have a dark spot you want to lighten? Yes, you can still reach for the concealer for TEMPORARY results but also get our Vitamin C Brightening Serum so you won’t have to use so much concealer next time
Here’s a real photo featuring one of my clients:
She’s been battling acne since she had her first daughter. Now that she has a second, her acne has really flared up! She tried witch hazel and apple cider vinegar. Both solutions dried her skin out so bad that they actually made her acne worse no matter how much she diluted them!
She reached out to me frustrated as she had lost confidence. She didn’t even like taking pictures anymore! We were able to recommend a system for her sensitive skin. In addition to our acne treatment, to prevent new acne, we also suggested that she use our Vitamin C Brightening Serum to speed up the process. Within a few short months, her skin is flawless!
Our Vitamin C Brightening Serum is a patented formula that contains a high concentration of 10% pure Vitamin C, which protects skin from sun, pollution and other aggressors.
• Skin looks smoother and clearer and even toned
• Enhances skin clarity
• Fights overall photodamage
• Improves skin tone and resiliency
• Visibly improves skin’s imperfections
• Contains Vitamin C and E
• Dermatologist tested
• Noncomedogenic, hypoallergenic and nonacnegenic
• In 2 weeks, skin looks brighter, smoother, clearer and more even-toned*
• Use AM and PM after cleansing as your treatment before moisturizing. Gently smooth over cleansed skin in an upward and outward motion, avoiding the eye area.
* Using data provided by consumers.