I guess by now, you already know that I’m excited. What can I say? I just can’t hide it. Avon is a very exciting business venture. So here’s my good news: it is official — I’ve made Avon’s prestigious President’s Club! In order to receive President’s Club recognition, you must sell a minimum of $10,000 in a year. I haven’t even been with Avon for a year and I’ve sold over $10,000 since January (working part-time)!!! I’m so excited! I’m bubbling over with excitement. So naturally, I had to share 🙂
With Avon’s new KickStart Program and Rise Up incentive, I felt it was only right to share my tips with others so everyone else can join in on the fun and the money 🙂
Main tips to being successful with Avon:
- New Customers
- Existing Customers
- Social Media/Internet
Reasons why you’d want to become part of President’s Club:
- Guaranteed 40%-50% earnings and 25% on fixed-earnings items
- Order up to 15 demos of any product in each What’s New (exclusive access to new products before they’re released)
- Invitation to the President’s Recognition Program (PRP) Recognition Event
- Celebrate your birthday and holidays with the gift of 25 points*
- Toll-free number for account services
- Advance Brochure Program—receive a brochure 2 campaigns early for a small fee**
- Exclusive Gift presented at the PRP Recognition Event for highest level of achievement
- Achievement pin presented at the PRP Recognition Event for highest level of achievement
- 400 points to redeem for the Mrs. Albee Award or to use toward other items available on Rewards Headquarters—the choice is yours!
- National Recognition Celebration
- and more!
*Birthday points will be awarded in the first campaign of the month of your birthday. December Holidays points will be awarded in C-25.
**Look for an Invoice message upon achieving President’s Club. Trendsetter Representatives cannot participate.
Not part of Avon yet? Click here to join Avon today.
Avon Reps: 11 Tips to Turning Facebook Posts into New Customers
Avon: 5 Steps to Growing Your New Business
Tips for Shy Avon Representatives
How to Boost Your Business? With Other Businesses!
Avon Setting Goals to Be Successful
To join Avon now:
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Use reference code: chicagosnatalie
- You’re all set! You’ll receive your online account information and can begin selling online immediately.
One thought on “Avon Representatives: How to Grow Your Business in Five Steps”
Pingback: Brainstorming: Ramping Up the Biz – Avon Representative — Natalie Butler