New Video Alert! #Success #Tips #Sahm #Wahm #DirectSales #workfromhome
When you treat Avon like a hobby, you get paid like a hobby. If you are interested in taking your business to the next level, you must develop goals and a plan to accomplish those goals.
Steps to being successful Avon representative:
1. Get a separate bank account (if you haven’t already)
2. Set goals
– Start with the big scary goal
– Create smaller goals that help to accomplish the big scary goal
– Keep your goals visible
3. Develop a plan to accomplish those goals – think: what do you need to do to get it done?
4. Celebrate. Yes! What’s the point of working hard if you’re not able to celebrate it?!?!?
Remember: have a support system. As your team, we will be here to support you so don’t be afraid to share with us. Tell your friends/family about your goals. Not only will this help in developing a support system, but it also may help create new customers 🙂
Have a great weekend!
2 thoughts on “Avon Setting Goals to Be Successful”
Pingback: Avon Representatives: How to Grow Your Business in Five Steps | Avon Representative --- Natalie Butler
Pingback: Brainstorming: Ramping Up the Biz – Avon Representative — Natalie Butler